Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Free-Spirited Fashion



As you may or may not have established from my blog title, I am very much a hippie. Not so much in the political form, but very, very much in the fashion form. (And the tree-hugging, eco-friendly form as well, might I just add.) I frequently search for fashion inspiration from the 60's and 70's, and usually to my dismay, find very little. So I've started a new group via flickr, "Free-Spirited Fashion." It's the place to lump together one's own hippie-inspired ensembles as well as original 60's and 70's photography. So far, I've been tickled pink at all the beautiful photos that have been submitted to the group's pool.

Free-Spirited Fashion


Photos originally submitted by:
ali willowflower, TheVintageSocietyGirl, Bottle Bell Photography, Harald HAEUSLER, Barbara Jambswich, and Annie Butterfly.

Feel free to join the peace, love, and harmony at "Free-Spirited Fashion."

No comments: