Monday, July 7, 2008

The Unrealistic Christmas Wishlist



Alas, I am back and am feeling rejuvenated. Thank you for all the good vibes, they were inexplicably helpful. Now that I'm through my rough patch, I'm becoming increasingly more and more excited for the upcoming holidays. Even though I just recently had a birthday, I'm already thinking of things I want this year for Christmas. I'm sure I'm not alone in being overly wishful around the holidays, so this year I've made an "unrealistic wishlist." I'm sure I could have gone a little more crazy with this, but I suppose this is more of a realistic unrealistic wishlist, har har.

Unrealistic Christmas Wishlist


1. a balenciaga city motorcycle bag.
2. an antique couch.
3. vintage throw pillows.
4. a granny square blanket.
5. a vintage gunne sax dress.
6. vintage cat's eye glasses.
7. a blythe doll.
8. a polaroid camera.
9. a kewpie doll.

Hey, maybe I'll luck out and actually get one or two of these for Christmas. The throw pillows and the polaroid camera aren't all that unattainable. So what's on your "if money were no object" wishlist?

Credits: fashionbag000, leila-anne, catslye, 100bean, Elf Couture, Miscelena, Pochico5454, guitarcrazy12310, flyingsouth

No comments: