Thursday, April 10, 2008

Beach time!



In My Bag is going on vacation to the sunny, and warm beach. Yes, it's been a warm winter up here, and I'm sure there will be a blizzard the day I return, but sometimes you just need to veg on a beach with a nice big foofy umbrella drink. Besides, while pale may be in, but nothing feels better than a winter tan looks.
Just in time for my trip, Prada's Spring handbags have hit the stores, and some look like all you need is an air pump and...voila, designer beach ball!

The striped leather is definitely cheerful, and the shades keep it from being too clownish. The colors are unusual shades, and lend themselves to so many different clothing choices...even a print, worn the right way. They are also dark enough to be worn right away for anyone who just can't wait for Spring! For a patterned bag, it is pretty wearable, not to mention festive!


The smaller sized hobo comes in a very sunny color palliate of turquoise, orange, and purple. Happy, but a bit too I Love the 80s for my taste, and you all know how I do love the 80s...not. There is a pink one too...very, very, My Super Sweet 16.
Both balls, I mean bags are available at Saks where the larger Napa Stripes Multicolor Tote is $2360, and the Small Hobo, which is available for pre-order, is $1675.

In My Bag will be back with new posts on February 25th, so don't forget to check back then. In the meantime, please make sure to check out some of my links to my favorite blogs...they're over there -----> on the right, and down the page a bit. See them? Now click one you never read before...



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice bag. Very beautiful to see. Wonderful, standard and fashionable . Preferable to all. Color and designs are perfect. nice combination . Hoping to have like this. Click below to choose your favorite product.
boutiqueken