Friday, April 18, 2008

Feather Braining



Featherdress I seem to be wiling away the days filling my head with all things feathers related... Feathers, the store and its new SS08 arrivals which I will harp on about later... Bona Drag's feather hair clips that Dreamecho is championing well...this sheer feather print tent dress from Laced with Romance which really needs to end earlier so that I can go to Hyeres with a floaty number that isn't sickeningly boho.



To add to the feather brain thoughts, Rebel Dance, a new label based in New York with a Parisian-New York team behind it have made feathers look like they're the most normal embellishments in the world with these pieces for their SS08 collection INDO. They describes themselves as an 'urban wear label', a term that has changed vastly in its definition and incarnations since the days when I first heard the term 'urban wear'. However, I'm thinking they don't seem to fit under the 'urban wear' umbrella, judging from this collection.



I'm hoping all these feather-brained thoughts won't combust and diffuse into nothingness and a self-reward of featherness is most definitely due.



Rdance1



Rdance2



Rdance3



No comments: