Wednesday, April 23, 2008

On My Way...To B.A.



It's almost time for me to depart for my trip to Buenos Aires. I'm very excited since I've been looking forward to this trip for several weeks. Based on all of the reading, internet research, and street style blogs that I've seen, I think that Buenos Aires will be an amazing and stylish city. It certainly doesn't hurt that the exchange rate favors the U.S. dollar (to the tune of about 3.16 Argentine pesos to the dollar). As I do my last-minute preparations before leaving, I'm daydreaming about eating savory asado or empanadas in a parrilla, drinking ice cold mojitos, watching tango dancers, and buying locally made crafts. Expect to see plenty of photos and shopping reviews when I return, as I intend to do some good shopping!



No comments: