Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tori Spelling Jewelry



Tori Spelling's jewelry line debuted with twelve designs on Home Shopping Network in July 2007. She's added dozens of new designs to the collection since then. The collection includes necklaces, earrings, cuffs, and bracelets in gold-tone and silver-tone metal and semi-precious stones.



fashion jewelry

Honeycomb Textured 7" Cuff Bracelet

Random circle cutouts cover the surface of the cuff, creating a honeycomb effect. Textured, indented sections stretch across the bracelet's center to create contrast. Rounded ends make this cuff comfortable enough to wear all day.



designer jewelry

Hammered Silhouette Link 36" Necklace

Oval and circle silhouette links join along the necklace via polished double-oval links. Lending a dimensional appeal are large circle links that surround an encased smaller oval link within.



jewelry designer

Turquoise-Color Stone 30" Drop Necklace

This box-link necklace holds a pendant of four square simulated turquoise stones that are prong-set atop an angled setting with openwork borders. A metal bead in the center completes the design.



Tori says: "For the last 5 years I've had a high end boutique jewelry line called Maven that sells in LA and NYC. The Tori Spelling Collection for HSN came about because I decided that I wanted to be able to share my designs with everyone everywhere at affordable prices, so I went into business with HSN."



When asked about what inspires her designs, she says, "vintage pieces are a huge inspiration for me, and I love gold tone metals with semi precious stones. I love jewelry and believe that it's good for the soul. I design the line myself. It's very important to me to share pieces with people that I myself want to wear."



Tori really wants her jewelry to make women feel great. She says that "the right pieces can be a total confidence booster. I'm all about women feeling good about themselves. My pieces can either complement a look or make a look. I wanted women to be able to have that red carpet glam but at very affordable prices. You shouldn't have to break the bank to look amazing!"

See full article
.





Related Entries:


Jewelry Career Resources - 08 August 2006


TORI SPELLING IS PREGNANT - 17 December 2006


Jewelry Designer for Princesses - 08 March 2007


So Long 90210 - 31 January 2008













Contents of this feed are a property of Creative Weblogging Limited and are protected by copyright laws. Violations will be prosecuted. Please email us if you'd like to use this feed for non-commercial activities at feeds - at - creative-weblogging.com.





No comments: