Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A limited treat...



I've always had high hopes for Johnny Loves Rosie accessories. Flowers in the hair, adorn, decorate etc. It should be working for me right? However for some reason, they have never really truly 'delivered' for me, often coming off as a little 'mumsy' dare I say....

However, this new high-end range of super limited accessories that is oversized, bold and less.... 'middle of the road', is completely on track for the Susie headgear accumulation goal. In fact, if i had all of these and treated to myself to a JLR treat every week as Johnny Loves Rosie plans to sell this range at Topshop Oxford Circus and also to drop six new styles every WEEK, I'd say that my goal could easily be achieved.

It really does feel like these images are catering to some bow fetishists out there (and I know there are many as I have witnessed many an oversized bow are out and about in London....).



Jlrlim



No comments: