Monday, June 2, 2008

Shameful Shade of Pink



Gutted after finding out a pizza place we wanted to try out was closed, the boyf and I sauntered up Berwick Street towards Oxford Street, wanting to seek solace in Beard Papa's instead...



We walk past one of those non-descript, supremely cheesy/cheap clothing stores that litters the crap end of Oxford Street...



Pinkd1 Pinkd2



Me: Ok, is it me or is that pink dress in the window looking really nice....



Boyf: I'm thirsty, I need a drink....



Me: Seriously... those different layers of ruffles... that shade of pink... dear lord... I think I'm rather liking it...



Boyf: Ok, but if we're gonna go in there, it has to be a fast and sharp operation...



Me: Ok...we're going in, we're going in, oh dear lord, there's a guy fixing computers and mobile phones there...



Boyf: Don't lose sight of the target! Pink dress, pay, get out and then thirst quenching...



Me: Ok, ok ok *spots pink dress immediately*. Ah...it comes in blue as well...



Boyf: Blue looks cheap. Pink is better.



Me: Ok, ok, ok... oh my god, it's £7! That's disgusting...



Boyf: The till is up there...



Me: *Wide eyed* The jewellery is £1 a piece or 7 pieces for £6... wow, this is very very mint (Susie Bubble language for 'It's so bad, it's cool...')...



Boyf: Pay!



Me: Wow... I haven't paid for a dress with cash in a while...



Boyf: Let's get out through the back door.



*We leave through the suspicous looking side door at the back*



Boyf: I think I could smell 'cheap' back there...



Me: I feel really really dirty... let's go to Beard Papa's and stuff ourselves with cream puffs just to go completely mental...



Pinkd3 Pinkd4



(Yes, I am REALLY rinsing the new Pierre Hardy x Louise Goldin ankle boots...)



No comments: